"Scio me Nescire" : "I know one thing that I know nothing"

Advertisements

Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Significance Of Solomon's Triangle In Goetian Ritual


Triangle In Geometry 


A triangle is one of the basic shapes of geometry: a polygon with three corners or vertices and three sides or edges which are line segments.In Euclidean geometry any three non-collinear points determine a unique triangle and a unique plane.

Triangle As a Symbolism




The symbolic idea of a triangle are interpreted in many ways in different cultures around the globe.In Jewish religion,two triangles,one vertical and the other horizontal,together forms a 'Hexagram',which signifies the chalice and the blade,the union of male-female power.


Among Greeks the Lunar(Vertical) and the Solar(Horizontal) astrological calculation are depicted in triangles.This shows how even a simple shift of this symbol can offer a huge variation in its meaning.

All the mystic teachings incorporate the power of three within their folds.Also three represents the union of number prior to it (one and two-1+2=3). Numerologically speaking,if one represents force and two represents an opening,the three is the birth of wisdom.For example;
Spirit     Mind        Body
Father   Son          Holy-ghost
Creator  Destroyer  Sustainer
Love      Truth         Wisdom

The symbolic idea here,is that vertical side represents one aspect,the horizontal side another aspect,and the hypotenuse is the offspring of the combining sides.the combination of one and another produces a new being altogether (a child as it were).
This among other complexities is where the triangle symbol meaning of creation/creativity is stemmed.Each sides and corner sings out a melody,and their combination in form creates a marvelous harmonic orchestration.

Triangle Of Solomon
In the Solomon's ritual of the Goetian magick,Triangle represented the first psychological plane of the manifestation.It act as a cage containing and restraining the spirits/demons one evoke.


Depiction:
Let us imagine we are participating,the original act of creation back at the dawn of time,out in the vast reaches of the cosmic space.First we create just one point in the emtyspace,then God establish the second point and connected to the first,so do we have a line here,then we plot our third point,the point of the psychic power,now connecting all the three points we have a triangle,the first flat surface.After that we create a thing,by making a circle inside the triangle and as long as we refrained to establish the point five (the imaginary point of concentration),setting everything in motion.Now we will constrain our creation to remain in this position.So that we would keep our spirit or the demon within the triangle.







Traditionally the name of Archangel Michael,the angel of power is divided within the circle as MI-CHA-EL within the three corners of the triangle,to add a visual emphasis to the sacred and symbolic geometry that bond spirits and demons.The Archangels are the positive energies,we conceive them according to our own imagination,that we must have them inside as well as outside.Also it has three sacred names of the Gods,Tetragrammaton-Primeumaton-Anaphaxeton on each sides which will make them conjured spirit or demon to obey.

* Practicing the magickal rituals mentioned in this blog,without expert supervision,is extremely dangerous.

For More On Symbolisms And Meaning (Click)

11 comments:

  1. i have one of these in my closet. is this good or bad? and is it good or bad that i poured it full of salt becuase i didnt know what it was?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who ever did that to your closet first did it for themselves and their needs. You need to make sure not to mess with it in any way shape or form. It is not yours, you are not the original owner of that particular triangle.

      Delete
  2. hey guys, does anyone have any further info on this symbol? when i was young 10-15 (abouts) i used to draw this repetivly on my school books without knowing what it ment, im 24 now and decided to look to see if it ment anything turns out its a replica of the modle on-top (first image) also there have been a few things happen to me over the years which relates to research that ive done over the last few days..anyway if anyone could answer some questions or tell me more about this symbol i would be very grateful lovelight1988@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont know what it means but im scared of this symbol

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zwZ6TobhPA

    ReplyDelete
  5. i see that shape made with blood in my sleep and it scares me any help?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw two of these blood red in the sky, and they pulled my up to the top of a fast food sign and one came close and flashed bright white. I tried to fight it with my bare fists. There were 16 people watching. When I was taken down off the sign the 16 people just vanished without a trace, and apparently from collective memory as there were no missing persons reports. Only I remained standing. I live in fear every day of my life and have needed counselling. These things have power over life and death. Just be brave. They hate cowardice.

      Delete
  6. What does it mean when solomons triangle appears on your body?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nevermind, got my answer. It seems ive been the target of someone with evil intentions hence the circle on my wrist, but then i visited a dear old friend with powerful abilities who, unbeknownst to me, put the triangle around the circle. Now the entire formation is starting to heal. Its on my wrist so just hope it doesnt leave a scar. Its really embarrasing walking around with a Solomons triangle on my lower arm. Kind of hard to hide. Been keeping it covered up with a bandaid. But it needs air to heal. Im not into this stuff, but being drawn into it anyway. Never used to believe in supernatural powers, now I'm starting to see things I never saw before. Guess I pissed off someone who uses their skills to harm others and she did not know I have a friend with more advanced skills to overcome hers. He's a good person and only uses his abilities to heal others.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Even though my version is a little bit different, I have been drawing the circle with three triangles around it since I was in High School maybe younger, and have always wanted to know what it meant. Now I know! I find it fascinating that I've never read anything on this before but yet was drawing the symbols! Thank your for sharing this information. I can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...